Monday, December 31, 2007

POSSIBILITIES – BREAKTHROW – PART-2

3. TO RECREATE YOUR DESTINY.

§ Our identity determines our reaction and action to life.

§ Our identity governs our destiny.

CHAMPION:

§ He takes humility

§ He takes courage

§ He takes responsibility

§ If his team makes mistakes, he will tell that he has made the mistake.

§ If his team wins, he will tell that his team member has made the success.

§ He asks quality questions. E.g.:

1. How I am responsible for this?

2. How can I make this better?

3. What is it for me to learn?

§ For his own mistake, he see it and he clear it.

§ E.g.: Owner of Apple & Pixar

I AM A CHAMPION

To become a Champion do the following.

  1. Restructuring my Identity.
  2. Restructuring my Reaction & Responses to life.
  3. Restructuring the habitual question that I ask

MIND:

  1. It is its tendency to give meaning to things.
  2. To know things and give meaning to things.
  3. What we think in Pain & Pleasure make us to belief.

BELIEF:

A powerful standard consciousness – creates and destroys

Universal Law of Belief:

  1. As you see and belief, so it be
  2. Positive thinking means positive happens
  3. I am that

Law of Prayer: GOOD PRAYER + GOOD BELIEF = GOOD RESULTS

IDENTIFY THE SUCCESS:

§ KALPANA – My greatest blessing is my daughter – My daughter will fulfill my life fulfillment.

FEAR:

  1. Fear 2 types, 1.Biological Fear, 2.Psychological Fear.
  2. Fear is my imagination it is not real.
  3. Behind fear is a destructive belief.
  4. Instead of the teacher having the fear & doing well, she can have inspiration & do well because it can bring success and perfectness.

Exercise.

DESTRUCTIVE BELIEF

Financial Belief

Health Belief

Relationship Belief

Belief about Self Esteem

If loss of job

Fat & bad practice

Anger & communication problem

Fear

CONSTRUCTIVE BELIEF

Financial Belief

Health Belief

Relationship Belief

Belief about Self Esteem

I have knowledge of my job, so I can survive anywhere. My Boss will provide me car

Timely food and good habits

Love everyone & I have humor, people love me.

No fear, I will be a leader, lead many and will be love by everyone.

I can become a great consultant with many business

I have a very healthy body & am a magnet who attracts many persons

Many CEO’s will be my friends and all my friends and family members love me.

Every day for the success, I will be expressed in Newspaper

No comments: